Just a few updates. Today, my graphic designer, Ben, sent me the FULL cover design, front, side, and back. All I can say is “WOW!” It seriously looks INCREDIBLE. I’m not just saying that because it’s my book. I could not find or design a better cover if I tried! It is THAT awesome. I can’t wait for everyone to see it and to have the real thing in my hands!
However, I still have quite a few more things on my To Do List before that can happen. I have accomplished about half of my goals for this week so far. I finished the for-real, final edits on the manuscript. I think I’m going to try uploading it tonight or maybe tomorrow if I need a PDF. My poor little PC doesn’t know how to do that for some reason, so I might need to go to the library or use a computer at work.
Still, I have a lot of things I need to get done before September rolls around. A few of them include…
1) Securing a place for a release party.
2) Sprucing up Wind Trail Publishing’s website.
3) Making sure all business stuff is in order.
4) Marketing! A lot, lot, lot of marketing!
5) Do some more research on eFormatting.
7) Set up a bank account for the company.
8) Figure out how sales work.
9) Did I mention marketing?
But instead of doing all of that, I think I’m going to read the new Meg Cabot book. Until next time!
Oh, and in the spirit of marketing, go like my Facebook page and I will like yours! https://www.facebook.com/CemeteryTours