I’m really sleepy, so this will probably be brief.
1) This morning at around 1 AM, I finished Chapter 8 of the sequel to Cemetery Tours.
2) Cemetery Tours reached 150 likes on Facebook.
3) I found out that people can “like” my author page on Amazon. Look!!!
4) My friend’s baby ate sweet potatoes for the first time and actually liked them.
5) I watched a few more episodes of Game of Thrones.
6) I made a late night attempt to straighten my hair before the party tomorrow, but my arm got tired. I’ll finish it up tomorrow.
7) I bought a lot of wine for the party. Drinks all around!
8) Cemetery Tours has officially sold 100 copies on Amazon/Kindle!
9) My friend took her 3rd out of 4 exams to become a CPA. She’s really smart.
10) I got a splinter. I hate splinters. When I was three, I spent hours playing on this rickety old wooden play set and by the time I went home, the palms of my hands were literally infested with splinters. Ever since that day, I hate touching anything made of wood… fences, play sets, railroad ties, you name it.