It’s a new week, and as usual, I am still learning, still writing, and still single.
That last one was a joke. Sort of.
Anyway, as you all probably know, I like to keep this blog updated, even when I don’t have all that much to say, so here it goes.
1. I think I’ve found an image for cover of the Cemetery Tours sequel. I’m still waiting for approval from my graphic designer, but I’m super excited about it. I hope he likes it.
2. Upon finding said image, I have determined that I need to find cover designs for every single book I have in my head. Needless to say, I
wasted spent a LOT of time on Shutterstock.com last night.
3. I’m still making progress on the CT sequel. I’m halfway through chapter 12. Hoping to finish first draft by the end of 2013, but I think I’ve already mentioned that.
4. Cemetery Tours is up to 8 reviews on Amazon, and 8 ratings (All 5 star!) and 3 reviews on GoodReads. Here’s the latest from Amazon!
5. I’m editing a book this week! It’s important in this line of work to lend a helping hand. Always be willing to read, edit, review fellow authors! It’s a great way to build friendships, develop new skills, and network!
6. There’s an event on Facebook going on this month that is designed specifically for helping independent business owners/artists/whomever has a “like” page to meet other people and build their following. It’s great! This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/607484369298466/626990287347874/?notif_t=like
Thanks to this group, Cemetery Tours has gained 23 “likers” in one day!
7. IN EXACTLY TEN DAYS I WILL BE GETTING READY FOR THE MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF CATCHING FIRE!!!