As I have mentioned on this blog several times before, I am in the midst of writing the first draft of the Cemetery Tours sequel. In fact, I am almost halfway done with the manuscript. Tonight I thought, just for fun, that I’d write down a few facts about the book!
1) I’ve had the idea for this book in my head longer than the idea for the first one. I wrote the first one just so I could write this one.
2) I’m not releasing the name until I have it registered with Bowker. I’m hoping that will be sometime in the early months of 2014.
3) Unlike Cemetery Tours, which takes place mostly in Dallas and the surrounding area, most of the sequel will take place in a different state.
4) Brink wasn’t going to play as big a role in this book. However, after everyone told me that he was their favorite character and that they wanted more of him, I decided to include him on the adventure. I’m glad I did. He’s a lot of fun to write.
5) There’s one particular scene that I haven’t written yet, but I’m pretty sure that when I do write it, I’ll cry.
I’m stopping here because I don’t want to give too much away, other than I’m really enjoying writing this one and I hope it makes a worthy companion to Cemetery Tours.