This week has been busy, and it’s only going to get busier. Today, I got to have lunch with a friend whose book I’m currently editing (she brought my flowers… always makes me happy!). I always enjoy meeting with writer friends, discussing techniques, character biographies, and of course, the ever evolving road to publication. After lunch, I ran over to Ross and bought a new outfit for the book-signing this weekend. We’re supposed to dress sort of “in character” and I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted to do, but I think I’ve got it all figured out. I’ll let you all decide when I post pictures this weekend (of course there will be pictures). I also watered my sunflowers and planted my new flowers out next to them. I hope I didn’t accidentally kill them in the process. I might not have the proverbial green thumb.
In spite of this day of noted accomplishments, I still have a lot to get done in the following months.
1) Finish Editing Charli’s book
2) Re-Edit Cody’s book
3) Finish editing Between Worlds
4) Purchase Bar Code for Between Worlds
5) PCN for Between Worlds
6) Practice reading for Book Signing/Reading this weekend
7) Get over fear of Public Speaking
8) Decorations/Signs for Book Signing
9) Research other potential venues/signings/festivals
10) Marketing plan
11) Follow through with plan to become healthier in body, mind, and spirit
12) KEEP WRITING!