I am always happy to send reviewers copies of my books. I have done so in the past and have made some wonderful new friends in the process. However, as demand for review copies has increased, I sadly find myself needing to set some limits. Don’t get me wrong, this is a good problem to have! If I could, I would send everyone who asked a copy of my book. Unfortunately, being in business for myself, my resources are a bit restricted.
Review Copy Policies
- To request a review copy of a book, please email me at info@WindTrailPublishing.com. In this email, please include your name, mailing address (or email address linked to your Nook or Kindle if you wish to receive eBook copies), and a link to your blog.
- Copies of books will only be given to reviewers with active blogs and at least 20 previous book reviews and 100 followers.
- Please post reviews on your blog as well as on Amazon or GoodReads. Both are preferable, but one will suffice.
- Instagram is a plus, but not required.
- If you are active on Facebook or Twitter, please follow and tag me in whatever you post.
Finally, I know that several reviewers prefer physical copies of books. I do as well. But these books are my product, my trade, and although I love sending them out to you, it is much easier (and more cost efficient) for me to send out eBook copies or Mobi file downloads.
That being said, each Reviewer may Request:
- 1 Physical Copy of any of my Books
- 2 Gifted eBook Copies (Nook or Kindle)
- All Four Books as Free Mobi Downloads
If a reviewer receives a physical copy of one book and would like to request another, please feel free to do so.
Thank you all so, so much for your enthusiasm and support. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you. I hope you understand my reasons behind these policies and I hope that you will keep asking for books! I will certainly keep writing them!