I feel like I need to be writing some kind of serious blog post, because I feel like there are a million things going on right now, but for the life of me, I can’t pick one topic to focus on. So I’m just going to make a bit of a list. In no particular order, here are the things on my mind.
* Speaking at a writer’s group at a library tomorrow! Yay!
* Need to give myself an at-home makeover: straighten hair, paint nails, the works.
* Also need to listen to more Ed Sheeran. Like, right away.
* Pre-Release copies of Boy Band are on their way and I am SO excited!
* Need to edit short story for Lurking in the Deep.
* PS You are invited to the Lurking in the Deep online release party: https://www.facebook.com/events/1389989944654711/
* Watching Ouija right now. So far, it is a little hokey.
* I can’t believe Zayn left One Direction. Moment of silence.
* Character Interview featuring Luke Rainer will probably be posted on Monday.
* Going to meet another local author tomorrow afternoon at Barnes and Noble. Exciting.
* Seriously, though, where can I find a man like Ed Sheeran? I need to date this guy.
* I read and reviewed friend and fellow author, Jonas Lee’s second book, A Time To Reap. You can check out his blog here: http://jonasleeblog.com and my review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1237989820
* I can’t wait to plant my garden.
* Please remember to enter my GoodReads Giveaway and spread the word! https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/129034-boy-band
* I can’t believe the new Walking Dead spinoff is called Fear the Walking Dead.
*To top it all off, here’s a pretty picture of one of my sunflowers from last year.