With a little less than a month until Backstage is released, I figure it’s about time to share the soundtrack that helped inspire it! Every time I come up with a new idea for a book, one of the first things I do is make a playlist of music to listen to that serves as a soundtrack that I listen to while the book plays out in my head.
You can find the Soundtrack to Boy Band here.
Note: I do not own any of these songs, nor am I profiting from them in any way.
- “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon
- “Little White Lies” by One Direction
- “Roller Coaster” by Bleachers
- “Ordinary Day” by Vanessa Carlton
- “Something Great” by One Direction
- “Good Girls” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- “The Great Escape” by Boys Like Girls
- “Don’t” by Ed Sheeran
- “Manhattan From the Sky” by Kate Voegele
- “Drag Me Down” by One Direction
- “Headphones” by Matt Nathanson
- “Disconnected” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Perfect” by One Direction
Backstage will be available on December 8! Make sure to enter my GoodReads Giveaway for a chance to win signed copies of BOTH Backstage and Boy Band!