I feel like I spend so much time talking about my books and myself here on this blog. I want to know more about all of you! If you are reading this, please feel free to answer all of the questions, or perhaps just some of them. Or none at all. I’m not going to internet peer pressure you into anything. I hate that.
Note: This isn’t a survey. I’m not doing research or anything of any kind. This is just for fun. If you want, you can even post the answers to your blog and send me a link.
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What are your goals? For the year? For your life?
3. Are you a writer? If so, tell me about your work.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What was the last movie you saw in the theater and was it worthwhile?
6. I’m curious, are there any books that you’ve tried to read and simply couldn’t finish? This is a no judgement zone.
7. Are you currently working on a new book/project right now? If it’s secret, you don’t have to tell me about it. If so, however, I hope it’s going well.
8. If you could live in any of your favorite books, which one would you choose?
9. Are there any book-to-movie adaptations that you think are just incredible? That you absolutely hated?
10. What do you look for in a book that you want to read? What’s the first thing to capture your attention?
11. If you’re an author, what do you do when you first get an idea for a book? I make a playlist and create a secret Pinterest board.
12. How do you feel about different genres? Romance? YA? Sci-Fi? Poetry? Do you have any favorites? Any least-favorites?
13. If you could meet any writer in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
14. Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?
15. Are there any characters that everyone loves that you can’t stand? Or vice versa?
16. What do you like to do besides reading/writing?
17. If you could be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite guilty pleasure book? I love YA and Nicholas Sparks.
19. Do you have a reading goal set for this year?
20. Tell me anything about yourself that I haven’t asked. Random fact. Weird human trick. Whatever. Example: I can pop my shoulder out of its socket. It’s gross.